What is the likelihood that you would ever be Vegan?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

out with the old, in with the new.

The Inauguration of President-elect, Barack Obama is really, the cherry on top of an historical year. As a registered democrat and former participant in the Barack Obama presidential campaign, January 20th is for me, the finish line at the end of a long race. It is the cumulation of history, hard work and American voices. Every small thing that has happened in the past forty years has led us to this day. I have never been more proud to be an American. This was the first campaign I was able to vote in and when I dropped off my ballot at a local school, hours later I watched before my eyes, the first African American win the presidency. As happy and relieved as I am, I'm also tired and ready for the change. On Inauguration day, I will sigh with content and drift into the best hard earned sleep I have had in years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment