What is the likelihood that you would ever be Vegan?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

it's way more fun to get a good education, trust me

I lived the big school, Pac-10 lifestyle: drinking every night, days spent at the pool instead of class, spending hundreds of dollars on grey goose and Gabana and yeah it was fun, for a little while. I went to Arizona State University my freshman year and made a ton of incredible memories but one day it dawned on me: do I really want to spend 30,000$ a year on a big party? No. I would rather put that money towards a good education and the possibility of a good job. So I transfered to Seattle University my sophomore year and haven't looked back. Seattle U may not be the keg-stand capitol of college world but I have learned so much and networked in so many ways. My future is concrete and Im proud of the student I have become. Seattle University is a tiny, funky and bold school in the middle of a big beautiful city. Close by are incredible neighborhoods and beautiful places in nature. I absolutely love it here. Yes, I do miss the days of mexican food and beer but I would do it all over again, to be apart of Seattle University. 

No comments:

Post a Comment